"Spicy Dried Meats, Seafood and Fruits" Eating Tip by machomikemd
Eating, Bangkok: 24 reviews and 63 photos
Favorite thing: thailand is known the world over as a nation who loves spicy food and even when you are shopping dried fruits, dried meats and dried seafoods in Bangkok, the difference is that although this kind of dried foodstuffs are available in other east asian and south east asian countries, thailand made theirs unique by adding hot stuffs like chilli peppers and chili leaves at these dried foodstuffs, to make tham uniquely thai. you can but these assorted dried foodstuffs around bangkok and prices depends on the kind of spicy dried food stuffs you are buying, like a pack of spicy dried squid at 120 baht, a pack of spicy dried juvenile crabs at 150 baht, a pack of spicy dried or pickled fruit at 60 to 80 baht a pack.
Fondest memory: lots of dried and spicy food stuffs in bangkok.
More Favorites in Bangkok (36)
More Reviews (265)
- See All Located near the Grand Palace
- See All Valrhona Chocolates
- See All Lots of Come Ons at Pantip Plaza
- See All Thai Durian
- See All Thai Barbecues and Grilled Street Foods
- See All Silom Plaza
- See All Located in Center of Ratchprasong...
- See All Dusit Leather Company
- Gems Gallery International
- See All Chao Phraya River Cruises
- See All Bring a multi purpose camera
Been to Bangkok?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels