"Brookside Resort - our FAVORITE hotel in G'Burg!" Brookside Resort Tip by TravellerMel

Brookside Resort, Gatlinburg: 256 reviews and 5 photos

Fireplace

Fireplace
      King bed
      kitchenette
      Jacuzzi/sauna tub
      View from Room 322
    by TravellerMel

The Brookside Resort is our favorite hotel in Gatlinburg! We arrived late on Thursday night and checked into room 322. The room was quite large, and had a fireplace, kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, stove), and a jacuzzi/sauna tub in the bathroom. Very nice, but we were tired and went straight to bed. In the morning, my husband asked me if I had heard the A/C running all night. I replied yes, but it wasn't too bad. He told me to walk toward him. When I did so, he proceeded to open the back door to our room - turns out what we were hearing was not the A/C, but a beautiful brook, just outside our balcony! What a wonderful surprise!

This hotel is close to the downtown action, but very quiet. They offer a free breakfast in the morning, and have an elevator to get you to the upper floors. Also, the Gatlinburg Trolley picks up directly in front of the hotel, which is most convenient. We would most definitely stay here again!

Address: 463 East Parkway, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, 37738, United States
Comparison: about average
Phone: 423-436-5611
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.brooksideresort.com/

• Written Jul 29, 2013

Comments

TravellerMel Visits Here Frequently!

TravellerMel

“Not all who wander are lost...”

Have you been to Gatlinburg?