"The fish market.Visserskaai'..." Fish Market Tip by funkymama
Fish Market, Oostende: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Favorite thing: The fish market.
Visserskaai' is really a must. When coming from the railway station in the direction of the beach, one can first of all see the fisher-boats that wait here before their next trip begins. There is a large fisher harbor in Oostende. The most important part is the 'Fish-mine', a large fish market, where early in the morning the fresh North-Sea fish is sold to the fish retailers. They sell the fish on to the restaurants all over Belgium. The Oostende fishermen fish on the North Sea, as far as the waters around Iceland.
More Reviews (75)
- See All Late fine dining.
- See All The Ostend surfclub.
- See All The open-air museum Atlantic Wall.
- See All Camping De Kalkaert.
- See All FUNKAFEE,De Buroo.
- The Ostend historical...
- Packing List
- Sorry,we don't have any...
- See All By car of on foot,nothing is...
- See All Be careful with your car,don't...
- See All Stene at the edge of Ostend,...
funkymama's Related Pages
Have you been to Oostende?Share Your Travels