"Hyde Park Radnor Hotel" Hyde Park Radnor Tip by Gili_S

Hyde Park Radnor, London: 337 reviews and 6 photos

In my last visit I stayed in the small hotel Hyde Park Radnor. I found it by searching the internet and notice it was well recommended and good value per cost. The reservation was done via e-mail confirmation, on arrival the check-in was quick and as we arrived early we could leave our luggage and hit the streets of London to return later to our room. The room itself was small and comfortable.
Some small issues to mention was the old fashion English water pluming in the bathroom / shower, toilet flushing being a bit stuck or the TV remote control hardly working didn't bothered me much but for a longer stay I would have ask to change the room.
English breakfast was standard, just ok and nothing spectacular, however, the free Wi-Fi was working well.

Unique Qualities: It is not unique, there are many hotels at this location and that is excellent, but the price per quality was worth it.

Address: 7-9 Sussex Place, London, W2 2SX, United Kingdom
Comparison: about average
Directions: It is located by the Paddington station which is making easy access for anyone arriving from the Heathrow airport. I was arriving from Gatwick airport but still with a local bus from Victoria station it was also close enough.
othercontact: hydeparkradnor@btconnect.com
Phone: +44 20 7723 5969
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
Website: http://www.hydeparkradnor.com

• Updated May 6, 2013

Comments

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Have you been to London?