Kallion kulma: "Rock in Kallio" Café Cardemumma Helsinki Tip by TomTomi
Café Cardemumma Helsinki, Helsinki: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Kallion Kulma used to have cheap pizza, but since the owner changed, they only offer beer and ciders.
The jukebox is mainly loaded with classic rock and heavy metal. Beer costs approx. 2 euros, which makes it one of those "cheap" places... Mainly students and local young relaxed hippies. Great atmosphere, if you don't mind the smoke.
Address: Kaarlenkatu 15, Kallio
Directions: Corner of Kaarlenkatu and Helsinginkatu. Tram 3T from the train station, direction Kallio.
othercontact: Start here and go right towards
Phone: +358 45 3558150
More Reviews (35)
- See All "A" vs. "B" rights in bars and...
- See All The "Hell" of sinki
- See All go to Kallio, an area 15 min...
- See All The easiest way to get around...
- See All No worries in Helsinki, but...
TomTomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels