"Check out Cute Historical Felix" Top 5 Page for this destination Downtown Tip by marinarena
Downtown, Los Angeles: 44 reviews and 95 photos
If you are into the quirky for your sightseeing, come in the Figueroa Corridor area of downtown, seek out the Felix the Cat sign (1958). The sign, which symbolized the automobile's influence in Los Angeles along with the Chevy car showroom was designated officially as a historical site despite the mayor's protest (Boo Major Villaraigosa, boo). It is a short distance to the campus of USC.
Felix the Cat sign is at 3330 S. Figueroa St
More Off The Beaten Path in Los Angeles (32)
More Reviews (191)
- See All Take Appetite For Food & Culture at...
- See All If you seek IKEA,Go Just Outside L.A.
- See All Go For Primero L.A. Taco Real
- See All Try Tasteful,Trendy Eateries at 7th &...
- See All Don't Get Caught on the 110/ 10 Express...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels