"Sending Packages Home – Large or Smaller" Top 5 Page for this destination Nepal Transportation Tip by into-thin-air

Nepal Transportation: 162 reviews and 185 photos

Ram with the Euresia Export and Cargo Van

Ram with the Euresia Export and Cargo Van
      My Pro-Tector order being loaded into the van
      My Pro-Tector order being loaded into the van
    by into-thin-air
      Staff making a good job of packing my order
    by into-thin-air
      One box all packed up and ready to go
    by into-thin-air

On my 2012 trip to Nepal I changed factories for my Pro-Tectorenterprise and had to find a new shipping agent to get my order back to the UK

I Chose Euresia Export and Cargo Pvt.Ltd (Worldwide Cargo Forwarder) who are based in Thamel in Kathmandu.

Ram the owner is a really nice guy and can arrange shipment of packages from Nepal to most destinations – This might well come in handy for visitors to Nepal who want to send a package home, or someone like myself who needs larger orders processed.

Euresia Export and Cargo offers a Varity of services including Air Cargo, Air/Sea Mail. Freight Forwarding, Land/Sea Cargo, Custom Clearance, and Documentation, Packing and Moving.
His prices are fair and his service is reliable so if you are looking for an export agent for either a large or a small order then go and see ram – You won’t be disappointed.

Mode: TO
othercontact: email - euresiacargo@gmail.com
Phone: +977 1 4216217
Type: Other

• Updated Jul 27, 2012

• Oct 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Hi There! I recently returned from a trip to Nepal and I wanted to send some gifts to friends I met during my stay there. I was wondering if you've ever used any shipping service like DHL or Fed Ex to send things TO Nepal? Do you have any advice as far as this goes or an idea of where to start? Most of the people I wanted to send something to don't even know their mailing address so I'm guessing I would need to send it to a location in Thamel and they would go pick up the package, but I'm not sure if that's a possibility. Your help is truly appreciated!

into-thin-air Visits Here Frequently!

into-thin-air

“The Best People you Meet, You Meet on the Road !!!”

Have you been to Nepal?