"Sending Packages Home – Large or Smaller" Top 5 Page for this destination Nepal Transportation Tip by into-thin-air
Nepal Transportation: 162 reviews and 185 photos
On my 2012 trip to Nepal I changed factories for my Pro-Tectorenterprise and had to find a new shipping agent to get my order back to the UK
I Chose Euresia Export and Cargo Pvt.Ltd (Worldwide Cargo Forwarder) who are based in Thamel in Kathmandu.
Ram the owner is a really nice guy and can arrange shipment of packages from Nepal to most destinations – This might well come in handy for visitors to Nepal who want to send a package home, or someone like myself who needs larger orders processed.
Euresia Export and Cargo offers a Varity of services including Air Cargo, Air/Sea Mail. Freight Forwarding, Land/Sea Cargo, Custom Clearance, and Documentation, Packing and Moving.
His prices are fair and his service is reliable so if you are looking for an export agent for either a large or a small order then go and see ram – You won’t be disappointed.
othercontact: email - email@example.com
Phone: +977 1 4216217
More Transportation in Nepal (38)
More Reviews (290)
- See All Trekking routes and times for EBC
- See All Serving good food for more than 20 years
- See All 6 day itinerary with short trek
- See All SIM Cards in Nepal
- See All Mardi Himal Loop Night 8
- See All Check your Guides Licence
- See All Alternative route to ABC
- See All Paintings by local artists
- See All Why I now take a Porter/Guide on trek
- See All Thermorest / Cary-Mat while Teahouse...
- See All Great Ambiance ;-)
- See All Warning for Film Processing in Kathmandu
into-thin-air's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels