"Best Custom Clothing in Bangkok" Crown Tailors Tip by AmmadM

Crown Tailors, Bangkok: 3 reviews and 1 photos

Crown Tailors
by AmmadM

Crown Tailor is not just another Tailor shop. The owners Sam and Mana are extremely dedicated to what they do and are always working to drive new design for thorough customer satisfaction. In my opinion this is what makes Crown Tailors special that they don't try to sell you their most expensive stuff, they work with you for your satisfaction in a completely professional manner.

What to buy: I bought a couple of shirts and a suit during my last stay in Bangkok and I have to hand it to these guys. They took care of everything from the moment I stepped in, with the range of fabric, the color, the fitting and the stitching everything is so well done that I can only thank them for this marvelous job. I have had many compliments on these shirts and the suit so much so that a couple of my friends even asked me if they can get clothing stitched without a person being present at the store which unfortunately is not possible. I normally try to stick with my regular tailor but Sam and Mana have changed my mind, way to go guys!!!

What to pay: A little above average.

Address: Shop No. 13, Inside Sukhumvit Soi 8, Bangkok 10110
Phone: +66 89 1205735
Theme: Men's Clothes
Website: http://crowntailor.com/

• Written Jul 4, 2012

Comments

AmmadM

“Work in a fun way.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Bangkok?