ENTOTO HOTEL: "BUDGET ROMANCE -ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Hotel Tip by DAO
Africa Hotels: 187 reviews and 604 photos
The Entoto Hotel is romantic according to the nice Ethiopian man (Mesfin) who parks my car at the airport in England. I stopped here on a very rainy day and had a nice lunch. It is set in a garden area of its own and is in the quietest area in Addis Ababa. It is located in the relatively up-scale area of Siddist Kilo between Addis Ababa University and the American Embassy on the road (up) to the Entoto mountains. I did not see the rooms, but would guess a room goes for $30-40 a night. They also had a large conference/banquet facility and a recreational centre next door. If you want a bit of piece and quite in a nice setting at an economical price, but still only a short shared taxi ride to everything – here you are.
Ring for a reservation. They are friendly and speak English.
Address: PO BOX 15834 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Directions: Algeria Street between the American Embassy (north) and Siddist Kilo (South).
Phone: 01 23 87 20
More Reviews (294)
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All THE RELAXING FOREST - BURKINA FASO
- See All HAND WASHING CEREMONY - ETHIOPIA
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All CHEAP LOCAL BAR - TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL – THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels