"Roller Coasters for everyone!" Castelnuovo del Garda Things to Do Tip by Sienlu

Castelnuovo del Garda Things to Do: 1 reviews and 5 photos

Entrance

Entrance
      Colorado Boat Ride
      Gardaland
      Blue Tornado
      Volaplano
    by Sienlu

We took my daughter to Gardaland while visiting my parents, it's a fun place for little and bigger ones. It's kind of like a Disneyland without all the princesses of course.

Some roller coasters for bigger ones : Raptor and blue Tornado, scary rides where your feet are hanging; Colorado Boat, water ride with mountains; Magic House, we tried this one and wow it was freaky, if you have a sensitive stomach do not attempt, you sit in a room and they spin you around while the room is spinning at the same time, my daughter hated it!!! and so did I!

Some for little ones : Funny express little train ride; Giostra cavalli, merry go round; or volaplano, plane ride to name a few.

It has a few restaurants, burger, mexican. It wasn't great food but can't expect much from a theme park.

The entrance is usually 37.5 EURO but we came on a promotional day and entrance was 18 EURO for adults, my daughter didn't pay, if the kid is 1 meter or below its free. Check their website for promotions.

It also has Sea life aquarium next door which we didn't visit.

Website: http://www.gardaland.it/resort/

• Updated Jun 20, 2012

Sienlu

“Don't be scared to try new things, especially food”

Have you been to Castelnuovo del Garda?