"singing and troubadeurs in the Streets" Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Local Custom Tip by gwened
Vannes Local Customs: 11 reviews and 33 photos
Enough times walking in central Vannes, and there is always folks performing or singing or playing music in the street of the old city center.
Its a magical moment, I just sit and watch or listen these folks, of course very nice no haggling no problems, just plain folks enjoying themselves. Hopefully you will tip them, they deserve it, very nice and it gives an aura of troubadeurs of old
And sometimes we have festival such as the fêtes historiques (see page and travelogue) for singing on the streets!
More Reviews (202)
- See All And bargains galore Babou
- See All jardins éphéméres
- See All museum of history and...
- See All nice pizzas under the Connetable
- See All Walking about St Patern
- See All nice outside city but close to trains...
- See All bring on the Irish at Flaherty
- See All not a warning or danger but a Pharmacy
- See All Stade de la Rabine
- See All Ride the new bus system KICEO
- BE ready for the rain always
Been to Vannes?Share your travels with the world!
gwened's Related Pages
Have you been to Vannes?Share Your Travels