"singing and troubadeurs in the Streets" Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes Local Custom Tip by gwened
Vannes Local Customs: 8 reviews and 25 photos
Enough times walking in central Vannes, and there is always folks performing or singing or playing music in the street of the old city center.
Its a magical moment, I just sit and watch or listen these folks, of course very nice no haggling no problems, just plain folks enjoying themselves. Hopefully you will tip them, they deserve it, very nice and it gives an aura of troubadeurs of old
More Reviews (187)
- See All nice outside city but close to trains...
- See All galettes and crepes by St Patern
- See All boat cruising out of Vannes, boats!!!
- See All Préfecture du Morbihan, regional...
- See All The marché or market day at Vannes
- See All bring on the Irish at Flaherty
- See All pots and pans with style Culi
- See All not a warning or danger but a Pharmacy
- See All Stade de la Rabine
- See All Ride the new bus system KICEO
- BE ready for the rain always
Been to Vannes?Share your travels with the world!
gwened's Related Pages
Have you been to Vannes?Share Your Travels