Missoula: "Big Meals but Small Prices!" Manchester Restaurant Tip by spidermiss

Inside Missoula, Manchester
      Menus at Missoula, Manchester
      Our burgers at Missoula, Manchester
    by spidermiss
      My Swiss Cheese Tomato and Mushroom Melt Sandwich!
    by spidermiss

Following a VT meet in Manchester, which I was unable to go to, fellow VTers recommended Missoula for food and drinks. So my friend and I decided to visit Missoula for lunch (May 2012) before seeing the play, 'Miss Julie' at The Royal Theatre Exchange. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals.

The following week I returned to Missoula's with my friend and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunches:D

I loved the restaurant's surroundings and ambiance. It wasn't too busy or too quiet - perfect! But I would imagine it would be busier on evenings. There is also a rooftop terrace where you can enjoy food and drink and look out towards Piccadilly Gardens.

Favorite Dish: We both ordered the Garden Veggie Burger (a Spinach and lentil burger topped with Swiss cheese, onion rings, tomatoes and lettuce with mayo and BBQ sauce. The burgers were each accompanied by a small bowl of fries. We also ordered Mojitos to accompany our burgers and this was my friend's first ever one!

On my second visit to Missoula I ordered a Swiss Cheese Mushroom and Tomato Melt Sandwich with Curly Fries which I thoroughly enjoyed!

We thoroughly enjoyed our burgers. The portions were generous and we considered it very good value for money. To be honest for what we paid, we weren't expecting big portions!

I highly recommend the food there!

Address: Westminster House, 11 Portland Street, M1 3HU
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Near Piccadilly Gardens in the City Centre.
othercontact: Missoula.Piccadilly@stonegatepub
Phone: 0161 2370631
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Pub/Brewery
Website: http://missoulabars.co.uk

• Updated May 22, 2012

Comments

spidermiss

“Seeing the World via Theatre!”

Have you been to Manchester?