Dante Kitchen & Bar: "Popular terrace at the Singel canal" Top 5 Page for this destination Dante Kitchen and Bar Tip by pieter_jan_v
Dante Kitchen and Bar, Amsterdam: 3 reviews and 2 photos
In 2011 Dante changed owners and was remodeled into a New York brasserie.
The old art-deco elements stayed and complemeted with marble table tops, wooden chairs and Chesterfield benches.
Meat is prepared on the classic grill.
The restaurant has entrances at both the Spuistraat and the Singel canal.
At the Singel side you can chill in the lounge.
Mo-Th: 11AM - 1AM
Fr: 11AM - 3AM
Sa: 10AM - 3AM
Su: 10AM - 1AM
Address: Spuistraat 320 - 1012 VX Amsterdam
Comparison: about average
Directions: Between Dam square and Mint Tower
More Restaurants in Amsterdam (108)
More Reviews (422)
- See All Night buses and buses to/from Schiphol
- See All Inside the former Volkskrant building
- See All Beyond even more Gablestones
- See All Former cinema; now house club
- See All Those hidden architectural gems
- See All Merchandise with a WOW factor
- See All Swimming - De Mirandabad
- See All De Duif Church
- See All Vintage VouDou Records
- See All Do not drink canal water
- See All Floating trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels