"Massage Parlors" Guam Warnings Or Dangers Tip by machomikemd
Guam Warnings and Dangers: 32 reviews and 11 photos
Massage Parlors in Guam are little more than fronts for prostitution heheheh. Yes they offer massages and the staff are trained to do a foot massage or a shiatsu massage or a thai massage or a whole body massage that costs from $ 30 to $ 80 and lasts for 30 minutes to 1 hour but they also offer "extra service" for tourists, mostly the japanese and korean menfolk. they don't have the famous "acquariums" found in south east asia where you can pick the masseuses at beyond an acquarium style glass but still they offer the "extra service" that willing tourists indulge.
they are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and offer room service to your hotel room. the masseuses are a blend of japanese, korean, chinese, chamorro, filipino and the occasional blondes. prices of "extra service" costs $ 80 to $ 200 depending on the service and the number of masseuse doing the service.
you can find them along the hotel row of Pale San Vitores Road besides the usual restaurants or shops or souvenir stands.
More Reviews (174)
- See All Number One Restaurant in Guam (2)
- See All Carabaos
- See All Fiesta Resort Guam
- See All PROA
- See All Souvenir Shop of Talafofo Falls
- See All Another Famous Nite Spot in Tumon
- Many Sports Activities in Guam
- See All Buying Guam Dried Fruits
- See All Halo Halo (Shaved Iced Dessert)
- See All Big Tour Group and Chartered Bus Service
- See All Bring A Good and Light Camera
- See All Middle of Tumon Bay at Hotel Row (Part...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Guam?Share Your Travels