"Beef Tinaktak" Guam Local Custom Tip by machomikemd
Guam Local Customs: 29 reviews and 67 photos
Chamorro Cuisine loves anything spicy and hence this beef dish of them is on the spicy side. This Beef Tinaktak is an original Chamorro Food made from ground sirloin beef cooked in coconut milk with lemon served with tomatoes, squash or long beans and chilis! It is cooked for at least 1 hour hence the ground beef imparts the flavors of the coconut milk and add the spiciness of the chili and then eating it with the chamorro red rice and viola, a nice combination.
Beef tinaktak can be ordered at the chamorro food stalls at chamorro village and other chamorro food stalls at the island and costs $ 5 in with red rice included and $ 10 if other viands are included.
More Reviews (167)
- See All Number One Restaurant in Guam (2)
- See All Carabaos
- See All Fiesta Resort Guam
- See All PROA
- See All Souvenir Shop of Talafofo Falls
- See All Another Famous Nite Spot in Tumon
- Many Sports Activities in Guam
- See All Buying Guam Dried Fruits
- Massage Parlors
- See All Big Tour Group and Chartered Bus Service
- See All Bring A Good and Light Camera
- See All Middle of Tumon Bay at Hotel Row (Part...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Guam?Share Your Travels