Casa di David: "Great Italian restaurant at the Singel canal" Top 5 Page for this destination Casa di David Tip by pieter_jan_v
Casa di David, Amsterdam: 7 reviews and 7 photos
With more than 35 years in business Casa di David is an Amsterdam restauarant landmark.
WIth thsi kind of history it's not a surprise that a book was written about the restaurant; it's called Tavolo 18 by owner Nicoletta Gezzi and it was translated into Dutch by Carolien Steenbergen.
Address: Singel 426 - 1017 AV Amsterdam
Directions: Corner Leidsegracht with Singel canal.
More Reviews (499)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All Eurotrans
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels