Casa di David: "Great Italian restaurant at the Singel canal" Top 5 Page for this destination Casa di David Tip by pieter_jan_v
Casa di David, Amsterdam: 7 reviews and 7 photos
With more than 35 years in business Casa di David is an Amsterdam restauarant landmark.
WIth thsi kind of history it's not a surprise that a book was written about the restaurant; it's called Tavolo 18 by owner Nicoletta Gezzi and it was translated into Dutch by Carolien Steenbergen.
Address: Singel 426 - 1017 AV Amsterdam
Directions: Corner Leidsegracht with Singel canal.
More Restaurants in Amsterdam (108)
More Reviews (426)
- See All Sleeping in a dockyard crane
- See All Levend Paarden Museum
- See All Night buses and buses to/from Schiphol
- See All Beyond even more Gablestones
- See All Former cinema; now house club
- See All Those hidden architectural gems
- See All Merchandise with a WOW factor
- See All Swimming - De Mirandabad
- See All Vintage VouDou Records
- See All Do not drink canal water
- See All Floating trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels