"Rembrandtplein" Top 5 Page for this destination Rembrandtplein Area Tip by pieter_jan_v
Rembrandtplein Area, Amsterdam: 30 reviews and 48 photos
The Rembrandtplein or Rembrandt square is located between the Mint Tower and the Amstel river and Stopera. The square traditionally housed anumber of night venues and there still are some.
The square has been transformed from a small park with trees into a more open and spacious place with the Statue of the famous Dutch painer Rembrandt van Rijn at the center.
At daytime local artist are making music and selling art work.
Address: Rembrandtplein - Amsterdam
Directions: 2 minutes walking from the Mint Tower.
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (106)
More Reviews (432)
- See All The four seasons in one street
- See All Old brown café
- See All Piano playing at the Central Station
- See All Sleeping in a dockyard crane
- See All Night buses and buses to/from Schiphol
- See All Former cinema; now house club
- See All Merchandise with a WOW factor
- See All Swimming - De Mirandabad
- See All Vintage VouDou Records
- See All Do not drink canal water
- See All Floating trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels