"Burg Fischhorn" Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Austria Things to Do: 512 reviews and 1,035 photos
This is Burg Fischhorn / Fischorn Castle in Kaprun. Unfortunately I came out of the opening-times, but at least I could walk around the castle on a small path, there are a lot of carparking-spaces as well and there was also a place in the wall where I could take a sneak into the innercourt, (my 4th photo).
b.t.w.: when driving to the castle you will pass by the car-museum of the Sporthotel, just watch out for the train standing in the garden of the hotel !
Directions: This castle is a bit OUTside of the village, but you can see it already from a long distance !
More Things to Do in Austria (100)
More Reviews (161)
- See All the cheapest train between Vienna &...
- See All Roiten - Hundertwasser-museum & his hut
- See All 288 attractions in & around Vienna for...
- See All Vienna: The SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All heavenly cakes and coffee in Hangar7
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels