Saint Goustan district: "go to Saint Goustan" Auray Nightlife Tip by gwened
Auray Nightlife: 5 reviews and 13 photos
The place to be in the evening is the Saint Goustan district by the river Loch on the ria that takes you to the Gulf of Morbihan.
Plenty of bars,and restos there and they are always open
check out the L'Armoric.
Some photos of the zombies walking around Auray's St Goustan lol!!!
then go out to the discothéques,
Le Monte Cristo
23 place Maréchal Leclerc
Monsieur Rio Andre
3 rue St Rene
Le Champ de Course
43 Rue Jean Jaures
Sortie Brech/Pluvigner Lieu-Dit Botulen
just off the road N165 exit Brech D768
Dress Code: casual, relax you are by the river
then dress to kill at discos.
Address: Pl St Sauveur
Directions: cant missed it all signs led to Saint Goustan in the city of Auray
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (128)
- Just in case you need emergency service
- See All Covered market city center
- See All galettes, crêpes by the old castle
- See All a mall in city center Auray
- See All favorite parkings in Auray
- See All nice kyriad close to beaches and road
- See All piscine or aquaparc Alré'O
- See All You are never tired of Saint Goustan
- See All Jardins de Mémoire
- See All Church of Saint Sauveur
- rainy Brittany dress well
Been to Auray?Share your travels with the world!
gwened's Related Pages
Have you been to Auray?Share Your Travels