Downtown: "See any show at the Plush, Classy Nokia" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Nightlife Tip by marinarena
Los Angeles Nightlife: 226 reviews and 163 photos
Nokia Theater is the premiere live entertainment venue in downtown (apologies to big mama Staples), which hosts several major concerts, American Idol finales, the Emmy and other award ceremonies. It debuted in 2007, with a concert by the Eagles. The 8,000 + seat theater is highly commendable for its great acoustics. I was especially impressed by the sharp guest service provided by the staff. Ushers were super professional, friendly and very approachable.
The layout of Nokia is favorable. There is an orchestra, loge and mezzanine section. All the seats are good, even ones in the very back row and off to the side. Two jumbo projection screens great aid the enjoyment of the viewing experience.
Nokia is off the 110 Fwy and is reachable by several buses including at MTA 81 and 460 and Dash F
The Pico Station is just a few blocks away.
Dress Code: None but make sure to bring a coat. It will likely be chilly most evenings.
Address: 777 Chick Hearn Court Los Angeles, CA 90015
Directions: L.A. Live, downtown Los Angeles
Theme: Live Music
More Nightlife in Los Angeles (9)
More Reviews (214)
- See All Take Appetite For Food & Culture at...
- See All If you seek IKEA,Go Just Outside L.A.
- See All Go For Primero L.A. Taco Real
- See All Try Tasteful,Trendy Eateries at 7th &...
- See All Don't Get Caught on the 110/ 10 Express...
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Discover Little Lithuania
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels