"old horse stables now cheval rouge" Le Cheval Rouge Tip by gwened
Le Cheval Rouge, Versailles: 137 reviews and 7 photos
Well on my first visit to Versailles I stay here many many years ago, then came time to live in this wonderful royal town, and past by it often; now I can only recommend it.
Right by the Notre Dame quartier (mine) and the market, with restos and bars all around you, near the antiques section,and walking distance to palace.
Unique Qualities: the rooms are made in the old horse stables, you can still see the doors now closed, and the rooms upstairs;very nice. the facilities inside are modern, and nice side breakfast in the front looking into the market notre dame.
Address: 18 rue Andre-Chenier, Versailles, 78000, France
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: very easy go to market notre dame, walk toyour left, take marechal foch then to ave st cloud turn right and into the palace.
More Hotels in Versailles (2)
More Reviews (113)
- See All The salon or rooms of Versailles
- See All Mix views of Palace/Museum of Versailles
- See All a bit of Paris in Versailles
- See All more bakeries and pastries
- See All tabac and drinks at Sevigné
- See All Cimetiére des Gonards, Cementary of...
- See All Hôtel de Ville inside
- See All ride a bike in Versailles
- sound advise is always better
- Packing for a nice visit to Versailles
- Go bowling with the boys
Been to Versailles?Share your travels with the world!
gwened's Related Pages
Have you been to Versailles?Share Your Travels