"old horse stables now cheval rouge" Le Cheval Rouge Tip by gwened
Le Cheval Rouge, Versailles: 112 reviews and 6 photos
Well on my first visit to Versailles I stay here many many years ago, then came time to live in this wonderful royal town, and past by it often; now I can only recommend it.
Right by the Notre Dame quartier (mine) and the market, with restos and bars all around you, near the antiques section,and walking distance to palace.
Unique Qualities: the rooms are made in the old horse stables, you can still see the doors now closed, and the rooms upstairs;very nice. the facilities inside are modern, and nice side breakfast in the front looking into the market notre dame.
Address: 18 rue Andre-Chenier, Versailles, 78000, France
Comparison: about average
Directions: very easy go to market notre dame, walk toyour left, take marechal foch then to ave st cloud turn right and into the palace.
More Hotels in Versailles (2)
More Reviews (81)
- See All Church Sainte Jeanne d'Arc
- See All Conservatoire de Versailles
- See All a lunch between two stations
- See All Petit Trianon
- See All Favorites shopping stores in Versailles
- See All Cinema in Versailles
- sound advise is always better
- See All Trains rides into Versailles
- Packing for a nice visit to Versailles
- See All drinks and sports bar Paris
- Go bowling with the boys
Been to Versailles?Share your travels with the world!
gwened's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Versailles?Share Your Travels
Latest Versailles hotel reviews
- Pullman Versailles Chateau Paris
- 180 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- 711 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Ibis Paris Versailles Chateau
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 3, 2013
- Le Cheval Rouge
- 112 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 13, 2013
- Huttopia Versailles
- 66 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2013