"A short trip to Piraeus -(Mikrolimano)" Top 5 Page for this destination Port of Piraeus Tip by greekcypriot
Port of Piraeus, Athens: 12 reviews and 20 photos
Mikrolimano is the second largest yacht marina and a very popular location in Piraeus famous for its seafood restaurants and tavernas. The restaurants in this area are not the cheapest though but the location is idyllic -probably this is what the restaurants take advantage of!!
Take the train or tram and come to Piraeus. From the train station take a taxi and go there as it is not a long ride.
From Passalimani one can come here by trolley and get off at Cavo Doro stop. They have to go down on foot though because the trolley does not get down the marina. The views are amazing and all this area under the hill of Kastella is full of numerous bars and cafeterias.
More Things to Do in Athens (22)
More Reviews (99)
- See All It has the Whole Package….Book without...
- See All Inspired Dishes, Excellent Tastes,...
- See All Shopping in Athens
- See All Road Accidents
- See All Eclectic Clientele, Steady Value!
- See All Tips to Help you avoid Unpleasant...
- See All Saronic Gulf Boat Schedules Changed...
- See All Surviving the strikes
- See All Check the bill well before paying!
- See All A stroll in Plaka
- See All Charity Bazaars are Popular in Athens!
Been to Athens?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels