"Go to Alexanderplatz, the..." Alexanderplatz Tip by oja
Alexanderplatz, Berlin: 7 reviews and 12 photos
Favorite thing: Go to Alexanderplatz, the centre of the city. Although the place itself does not look particularly spectacular, there's always something happening there. Last year I saw this lovely car which persuades us that gardening is possible everywhere. Who wouldn't believe it?
Address: Alexanderplatz, Berlin-Mitte
Directions: U-Bahn: Alexanderplatz
More General in Berlin (1)
More Reviews (24)
- See All The City of Brecht
- Do not leave Berlin before...
- See All Here's a club - I don't know...
- See All Jugendscamp Fliesstal
- See All KaDeWe, a famous department...
oja's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels