"Ku-Damm and its landmarks" Ku-Damm - Kurfuerstendamm Tip by oja
Ku-Damm - Kurfuerstendamm, Berlin: 25 reviews and 36 photos
<font size=+1><B><I><font color=purple>Ku-Damm and its landmarks
The centre of former West Berlin is nowadays a shopping mecca (for a bit deeper pockets) and the site with some main Berlin landmarks, like Kaiser Wilhelm Gedachtnis Kirche on the photo. 'Shielding' it is a monument dedicated to 3 October 1990 when two Germanies officially became one.
Address: U-Bahn: Zoologischer Garten or Kurfurstendamm
Directions: U-Bahn: Kurfürstendamm
More Reviews (20)
- See All Go to Alexanderplatz, the...
- Do not leave Berlin before...
- See All Here's a club - I don't know...
- See All Jugendscamp Fliesstal
- See All KaDeWe, a famous department...
oja's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels