"Nikolaiviertel" Nicholas' Quarter Tip by oja
Nicholas' Quarter, Berlin: 34 reviews and 54 photos
<font color=chocolate><B><I><font size=+1>Nikolaiviertel
Although I might have led you to believe that the history of Berlin started with the Cold war, it's not true (of course). Nikolaiviertel, the oldest part of the city, will show you where it all began. See the bear, the symbol of Berlin and the animal which lent the name to it, or look up for angels like I did on the photo. However, there were none around that day.
Address: East, near the Alexanderplatz
Directions: U-Bahn: Alexanderplatz
More Reviews (20)
- See All Go to Alexanderplatz, the...
- Do not leave Berlin before...
- See All Here's a club - I don't know...
- See All Jugendscamp Fliesstal
- See All KaDeWe, a famous department...
oja's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels