NURE ROASTED HARRAR COFFEE: "THE BEST COFFEE - IN THE WORLD !" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Shopping Tip by DAO
Africa Shopping: 26 reviews and 84 photos
Coffee was ‘invented’ here in Ethiopia and you can see how they produce it for export for free here in Harar. Nure is a coffee company you can stop in for a brief tour. It only takes minutes. They have their old equipment and modern day roasters inside. The staff will happily explain the process of making the coffee, from picking, to roasting, grinding and packaging for shipping all over the world. You can even by a kilo of wonderful spiced coffee for $5.
How does it taste? Smooth as silk and I don’t even normally like coffee. I gave my Mum a kilo and she loved it. She has been drinking coffee from across the world for over 60 years and delcared this the best coffee in the world.
They are open Mon-Sat during normal business hours.
Address: P.O. BOX 991, HARAR, ETHIOPIA
TO THE RIGHT OF THE MAIN MOSQUE ALONG THE SMALL ALLEY.
If no one comes to the door, just ask anyone standing nearby and they will find a friendly staff member to open up and show you around.
othercontact: 0256 66 0795
Phone: 0256 66 3136
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (395)
- See All CLEAN AND BASIC - MAURITANIA
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All THE RELAXING FOREST - BURKINA FASO
- See All HAND WASHING CEREMONY - ETHIOPIA
- See All CHEAP LOCAL BAR - TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL – THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels