"Baka Culture" Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Things to Do Tip by Wafro
Cameroon Things to Do: 76 reviews and 211 photos
When you’re in the Southeast province and have the opportunity to join a Baka family on their daily routine such as a hunt, fishing trip or gathering honey. You certainly should do it. This is really back to the basic way of life. Afterwards you join that family on the dinner table and so learn from their way of life. Always be prepared to give something in return, the males like tobacco and the female always can use cooking utilities.
More Reviews (50)
- See All Flat tyres
- See All Carrying water on the head
- See All Gare Routière
- See All Bungalows
- Phone calls
- See All The Fruit Bat
- See All Crevettes, crevettes and Prawns
- See All Forest Clearings
- See All Pay attention and be careful for logging...
- Cameroonian art.
- Swimming in the rivers?!?!?!?!?!
- See All It will rain in a Rainforest!
Wafro's Related Pages
Have you been to Cameroon?Share Your Travels