"Travel Greece" Hotel L'interlude Tip by JorjaSchiassi

Hotel L'interlude, Paris: 307 reviews and 4 photos

It?s quite an amazing tour. I never thought that you could do so much in a single day even though you?re out in a foreign yet majestic land such as Greece. Thanks to Peter, our tour to Greece was full of excitement, I never thought we?d be able to visit and thoroughly enjoy all those places in just 12 days!

I have to admit that at first I was a bit hesitant at the thought of combining fitness with touring. After all, the thing about going out on a tour in a land far away from home is to experience a whole new world of wonders where you?ll be able to personally experience a piece of history and relax at the same time.

But Peter Pappas? whole new, out of the box way of showing the world to tourists simply blew me away!

I?ve been to lots of places before, but I must say my tour with Peter really takes the cake. In the past, when I?m out backpacking in a foreign country, I normally start my day with nothing much in my mind but to ?see? new places.

With Peter, all the conventional mindset that I?ve had when seeing new places got thrown out of the window. I?ve found out that nothing beats starting the day with a great workout before heading to see what majestic Greece has to offer.

I highly recommend touring to Greece, but only tour with Peter.

Unique Qualities: Food, great views, good accommodation

Address: 258, avenue Daumesnil, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75012, France
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +33 1 43 43 61 36
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.thebalancetour.com.au/

• Written Nov 16, 2011

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Paris?