"Awesome time!" SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas Tip by sadpanda

SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas, Nassau: 6,894 reviews and 2 photos

I had a great time at Breezes with my friend. All of the staff at the resort were very friendly and nice. Many of the staff members we interacted with said hello to us by name the next time we saw them. They all wanted to make sure we were having a good time. They have activities planned out for each day that you can attend if you wish to. During the day they have a rock wall and trapeze available for a few hours at a time, where Edwin and Jared worked during our stay, both of them were awesome.

The beach was very close to the hotel, was a quick trip down the elevator and out the door. They have lots of beach lounge chairs for you to use, and towels to borrow by the pools. There were two pools and a jacuzzi. I didn't go in the pool because there were seagulls bathing themselves in it, but I prefer the ocean over a pool anyway. Beach was nice, lovely white sand, a little seaweed as expected from the ocean, and beautiful blue water.

For dining you can make reservations at either the Garden of Eden or Martino's, but make reservations early, as there is a limited amount of reservations available. If it is your birthday (and you tell them that it is) they'll bring you a birthday cake! I thought the buffet was good, a lot of different options to choose from, they don't have the same things every night, so I didn't get bored with it. There is also the poolside grill, for burgers, fries, hot dogs, salad, conch fritters, etc. Make sure you ask for lettuce, tomato, onion, etc if you want it, otherwise its just a burger on a bun. They also have tea/coffee at 4 in the piano bar.

Every night they had live music and entertainment. Funky D and the Summer Breeze Band played every night, and were very good. Funky D was excellent and very entertaining, loves interacting with the crowd, as do some other staff members during that time. The other entertainment is different every night, they have the schedule in the stairwell that goes to the main dining hall. If you aren't ready to end the night after that, Club Hurricane is open until 3 am for drinks and dancing.

We stayed at the resort basically the entire time and kept ourselves very busy there soaking up all the fun stuff the resort had to offer. We only left once to go to town to get souvenirs, which there were plenty of places to get those. If you are any good at haggling go to the straw market, I'm not so I kept to the stores.

Unique Qualities: Funky D and the Summer Breeze Band was a lot of fun! I just wish I had asked him if they had an album I could buy so bring the sounds of the Bahamas home with me.

Rock wall and trapeze were a lot of fun and had progressively more difficult levels if you wanted to continue to challenge yourself.

Address: West Bay Street, PO Box C, Nassau, New Providence Island, 13049, Caribbean
Phone: +1 242-327-5356