"BED BUGS!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!" Microtel Columbia Piney Grove Tip by provrbs356

Microtel Columbia Piney Grove, Columbia: 175 reviews and 0 photos

I stayed here September 3-5, 2011. Rooms are extremely poor and walls were very thin. I had to switch rooms 3 times!!!!First room I got assigned to, there was black mold on the shower curtain. When I was switched to the next room, there were BED BUGS & I stayed up all night! I even hired someone from a pest control company to come to the hotel and verify that they were beg bugs. So, finally they switched me to the 3rd room on my last day. There are roaches and bugs throughout the hotel. During breakfast, there was a bug crawling across the wall near the food!!! The manager at the time told me they would refund me for one-night's stay, but never did. For the past 2 months, they have NEVER returned my calls & have been giving me the run around. They finally told me that they cannot refund me for 1 out of the 3 nights I stayed. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Unique Qualities: NO POOL

Address: 411 Piney Grove Road, Columbia, South Carolina, 29210, United States
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 803-772-1914
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.microtelinn.com/MicrotelInn/control/Booking/check_avail?areaCode=4CPT&brandCode=MT,RA,DI,BU,HJ,SE,KG,TL,WG,WY,BH&searchWithinMiles=50&areaType=1&destination=Columbia&state=SC&country=US&checkInDate=01/18&numberAdults=1&numberRooms=1&checkOutDate=01/19&numberChildren=0&numberBigChildren=0&rate=000&useWRPoints=false&corporateCode=&variant=&id=29253&propBrandId=MT&force_nostay=false&tab=tab1

• Written Nov 15, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Columbia?