"The Beautiful Marina of Vouliagmeni" Top 5 Page for this destination Vouliagmeni - Voula Tip by greekcypriot
Vouliagmeni - Voula, Athens: 6 reviews and 16 photos
The Marina of Vouliagmeni is full of beautiful boats and yachts in the Gulf of Saronikos. It is located in the west part of Attica region and on the Laimos Peninsula.
It is just 2 kms from Vouliagmeni and south of Athens.
Its maximum depth is 5.5 metres and it remains open 24 hours the year round. It is only 20 Kms from Piraeus port and sailors here are available to offer their services and assist the boats upon request.
The day I came here it was very windy, but still it was so beautiful!
Address: Apollonos 77, Vouliagmeni 16671
Phone: 210 8960012 -14
More Things to Do in Athens (22)
More Reviews (110)
- See All Exquisite Tastes - Value for Money
- See All Excellent Customer Service, Value for...
- See All Shopping in Athens
- See All Road Accidents
- See All Eclectic Clientele, Steady Value!
- See All Tips to Help you avoid Unpleasant...
- See All Saronic Gulf Boat Schedules Changed...
- See All Surviving the strikes
- See All Check the bill well before paying!
- See All A stroll in Plaka
- See All Charity Bazaars are Popular in Athens!
Been to Athens?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels