Fiesta Mexicana: "Middlin' Mexican" Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Restaurant Tip by goodfish

Moab Restaurants: 84 reviews and 128 photos

The Husband and I were evenly split on this one so your experience may be a crapshoot. The place is done up in standard, rustic Mexican with big wooden booths and whatnot; sort of a cozy feel. Service was quick and attentive although they had a different server for everything from water to chips to our margaritas. He had a combo plate that was so-so; I had talpiquena (steak with shrimp, peppers, onions and melted cheese) that was pretty good. We did agree on the dessert sopapillas: light, warm, cinnamon-y sweet and served with honey.

Entrees run to the $8 - $15 range but they have an inexpensive lunch menu Monday through Friday and a couple of entrees-for-two under $25. Outdoor patio.

In a region known for Mexican/Southwest cuisine, people tend to have some expectations about what that should look/taste like so pleasing everyone is an exercise in futility. I'm guessing they're shooting for somewhere in the middle - which is just where I'm ranking it.

Address: 202 S. Main st, Moab
Theme: Mexican

• Updated Feb 7, 2013

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I've walked by this place every time and something always keeps me from going in. May have to go for it.

“Itineraries are for sissies”

Have you been to Moab?