Aristofanis Gefsis, Psitopoleio: "Popular with Tasty Grilled Food!" Top 5 Page for this destination Aristofanis Geyseis Tip by greekcypriot
Aristofanis Geyseis, Athens: 1 reviews and 5 photos
We came to Aristofanis grill shop for a quick late lunch.
Our food was tasty and the portions adequate. We had one mixed wrapped gyro for 2.20 euro, 2 sticks of pork kebab 3.20, potatoes with parmesan cheese 2.50 and 2 cokes.
I asked for tzatziki, but I don?t recommend it here. It was like full yoghurt with some cucumber. It was not homemade and it was tasteless.
The restaurant is very popular in the area and every 5 minutes there was somebody coming in.
We paid 12 euro for our lunch and I can recommend it.
Address: Gounari 46 Avenue, Elliniko
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 210 9638370
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Athens (45)
More Reviews (87)
- See All Excellent Customer Service, Value for...
- See All Ponder the Breadth of the Horizon
- See All Shopping in Athens
- See All Road Accidents
- See All Eclectic Clientele, Steady Value!
- See All Tips to Help you avoid Unpleasant...
- See All Saronic Gulf Boat Schedules Changed...
- See All Surviving the strikes
- See All Check the bill well before paying!
- See All A stroll in Plaka
- See All Charity Bazaars are Popular in Athens!
Been to Athens?Share your travels with the world!
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels