"Real price for a taxi Nice-Cannes." Nice Transportation Tip by breughel
Nice Transportation: 139 reviews and 194 photos
When you look at the official website of the Nice Airport for the taxis you will find a price indication of 67 - 72 ? for a trip Nice airport to Cannes.
This is a minimum theoretical price because there are following possible "SUPPLEMENTS"
Day rate (7am to 7pm) : ?1.72 .
- Night rate (7pm to 7am + Sundays and bank holidays) : ?2.28.
- Pick-up charge : ?2.90.
- Waiting time or slow driving per hour : ?28.20
Per suitcase : ?0.74.
- Trunk or big package : ?1.36.
- Animal (excluding guide dog) : ?1.36.
- Airport surcharge : ?1.51.
- Surcharge for 4th passenger : ?1.46.
- Surcharge for snow/ice : 10%. (rather exceptional for Cannes!)
- Plus motorway toll fees.
Furthermore Cannes is not small so that if your hotel is along the seaside you have to cross the city and you will pay 85 - 90 ?.
There are cheaper and less comfortable ways to reach Cannes than a taxi. If you are two or three with luggage the cost/comfort ratio is not that bad anymore.
Type: Car/Motor Home
breughel's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels