C'est Bon French Restaurant: "Cairns French cuisine" Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Restaurant Tip by tropicrd
Cairns Restaurants: 91 reviews and 163 photos
We always come here to celebrate special occasions and have never been disappointed.
The food is always fresh and beautifully cooked,the service is excellent without being intrusive.
The wine list is very good.
It is only a small restaurant but this makes it intimate for those who wish to be romantic or you can have a veranda table which has wet weather blinds to protect you whilst you are eating.The tables are well set with simple yet elegant crockery and wine glasses on white table cloths.The white crockery displays the food perfectly.
The restaurant is off the main tourist area which makes it an ideal place for locals to bring their guests.
Favorite Dish: I have tried most of the dishes at C'est Bon and have liked them all,so am unable to choose a favourite.
Address: 50 /20 Lake Street,Cairns
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Walk toward Trinity Wharf from City Place and cross over Spence Street ,you can't miss it as it has the Eiffle Tower on its roof. Or walk through Market Lane that leads from the side of the Sebel Hotel in Abbott Street.
Phone: 4051 4488
More Reviews (117)
- See All Mango Madness
- See All Cairns newest Tropical & Romantic...
- See All Stop for fresh fruit and vegies.
- See All Don't get stuck in the mud.
- See All Drive on a dusty country road
- See All Working holidays in Cairns
- See All qconnect--new bus timetables
- Galleries have control of Indigenous...
- See All "Your shout mate"
- Pandamonium Live Bands
- See All Fishing list and tips for Families.
- See All Sport at Cazaly's,Cairns
tropicrd's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels