Wal-Mart-city of Orange: "Shop late at local 24/7 Wal-Mart" Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Shopping Tip by marinarena
Orange Shopping: 11 reviews and 9 photos
OK, the Wal-Mart naysayers can move on from here but for the rest...The 24/7 Wal-Mart, on 2300 North Tustin St, is quite convenient for shoppers. The only major all nighter store open in the area, Wal-Mart serves as the anchor store of The Village at Orange and a savior for those who wish to get vital needs, like toilet tissue, and miscellany you really didn't need, past midnight.
It's quite a ...curious scene here at night. Even during non-holiday times, on weekday and weekend nights past 11PM, this store can be buzzing with shopper traffic on the floor. Some locals have been known to sleep here in their car parked in the lot, feeling a sense of security police who frequents the store and area, numbers of people around and the store lights. Vagrants do wander outside here, mostly harmless ones. Always keep a good eye of your surroundings here at night. Crime (mostly robbery or public disorderly conduct) can occur due to the nature of 24/7 stores in general, though I have not witnessed anything major in a bad way in my occasional ventures.
Address: 2300 N. Tustin St.
Directions: at The Village at Orange, off the 55 fwy, close to Villa Park community
More Reviews (92)
- See All Well Done Watson
- See All Discover a Very Local Museum: Hilbert
- See All Seek Out Soka Int'l Fest- Aliso Viejo,...
- See All Enjoy Vast Irvine Regional in Orange
- See All Check out Hidden Beauty of a City: Aliso...
- See All Be Aware on Metrolink O.C./I.E Line...
- See All Get Happy at Burlesque Theme District
- See All Krave your Krispy Kreme still...
- See All Tip approx in OC
- See All Beware of Sinister Westminster- well...
- Catch Sports Stars and Stay at a...
Been to Orange?Share your travels with the world!
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Orange?Share Your Travels