"Old Orchard's Hidden Jewel" Sea Cliff House And Motel Tip by KaliLady

Sea Cliff House And Motel, Old Orchard Beach: 179 reviews and 0 photos

I stayed in the Grand Suite with my family earlier this year and it was phenomenal. I had business up in Portland a few weeks ago and I went back to the Seacliff to stay. Off season is different from full season, because it is much quieter, but being open year round is great for people like me and anyone who wants a weekend getaway. The grand suite was booked but I stayed in the jacuzzi room closest to the ocean. WOW -- there was a view of the ocean from all three windows. What a beautiful sight!

This was a great room and I could walk down my steps and right onto the boardwalk to the beach. After traveling back and forth to Portland every day, it was so nice to come back to my room and look at the water. It wasn't as warm as the summer, but that didn't stop me from taking many walks on the beach in the early am hours and after my work day.

The manager and his wife remembered me and rolled out the red carpet. The jacuzzi was nice too, relaxing at night before going to sleep. Maybe when I come back up in January, I can try another room. I wouldn't mind trying all of the ocean view rooms, just to say I stayed in all of them. I will be making even more business trips up from MA in the spring and I will take advantage of the seacliff's hospitality every time!

Unique Qualities: Breathtaking views, hot tub, pool, and exemplary customer service!

Address: 2 Sea Cliff Ave, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, 04064, United States
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Off West Grand Avenue
Phone: +1 207-934-4874
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Motel
Website: http://seacliff@maine.rr.com

• Written Nov 11, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Old Orchard Beach?