Aranachala Ramana Home Rooftop Restaurant: "Don't miss the mountain view!" Tiruvannamalai Restaurant Tip by mjkelly66

Tiruvannamalai Restaurants: 3 reviews and 2 photos

This is a newly opened restaurant with a very relaxed, laid back atmosphere provided by the owner Naresh. It has an amazing view of the mountain and awesome food. I tried two other restaurants that were suggested by others and I tried the same items (mixed fruit porridge and vegetable biryani) there as I had at Arunchala Ramana and Arunchala won hands down. Check it out I think you will love it!

Favorite Dish: I have liked very much everything I have had here. I just had a delicious apple pancake! Local favorites include Aloo Gobi masala, Paneer butter masala, mushroom masala and palak (spinach) paneer. I also like the fact that they have big coffee/tea cups.

Address: #70, Ramana Nagar
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Coming from the Ramana Ashram, turn left, and walk a short distance til you see a temple on the right (Kali temple), turn right there on that road (before the Sheshadri ashram on the left). Not far down the road on the right is the Ramana cafe.
Phone: +91 9500424018
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Eclectic/International

• Written Nov 9, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Tiruvannamalai?