"Suttles from Limassol to the Airport" Top 5 Page for this destination Limassol Transportation Tip by greekcypriot
Limassol Transportation: 19 reviews and 31 photos
The Company EAL LTD only transfers from Larnaca Airport to Limassol and back. There are only 2 bus stops in Limassol. The first one at AGIOS ATHANASIOS, and the other one at AGIOS GEORGIOS HAVOUZA.
For weekdays and weekends timetables are the same.
No booking in advance. Tickets are purchased on the bus from the driver.
The trip from the Airport to Limassol is approximately an hour.
Fares are 9 euro for adults (12 years and up)
Children 4 euro (5-12 years) Free for infants up to 5 years old.
There is no extra charge for luggage.
The bus terminal at the Airport is on the ground level to your left as you exit the arrivals. It is approximately 20 meters as you exit the airport building.
The sign on the bus is ?Limassol Airport Express?.
The link will help you open the PDF and see the timetable:
More Transportation in Limassol (6)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Unparalleled Service -The Unique Choice!
- See All Eclectic Menu, Refined Elegance, Superb...
- See All 'MARINA' Most Impressive Development...
- Trendy Café Patisserie ?Offering Sweet...
- See All Precautions -The Weeverfish-poisonous...
- See All An Amazing bargain of Shoes and...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Limassol?Share Your Travels