"Airport Shuttle to Limassol" Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Transportation Tip by greekcypriot
Cyprus Transportation: 117 reviews and 113 photos
FROM LARNACA AIRPORT BY BUS TO LIMASSOL
The Company EAL LTD only transfers from Larnaca Airport to Limassol and back. There are only 2 bus stops in Limassol. The first one at AGIOS ATHANASIOS, and the other one at AGIOS GEORGIOS HAVOUZA.
For weekdays and weekends timetables are the same.
No booking in advance. Tickets are purchased on the bus from the driver.
The trip from the Airport to Limassol is approximately an hour.
Fares are 8 euro for adults (12 years and up)
Children 4 euro (5-12 years) Free for infants up to 5 years old.
There is no extra charge for luggage.
The bus terminal at the Airport is on the ground level to your left as you exit the arrivals. It is approximately 20 meters as you exit the airport building.
The sign on the bus is ?Limassol Airport Express?
More Transportation in Cyprus (22)
More Reviews (155)
- See All Purchase Local Delicacies to take back...
- See All The Cypriot Meze
- See All Consular Services
- See All Some etiquette for Hostels & Campsites
- See All CAMPSITES IN CYPRUS -Budget stays
- See All Visiting the Folk Art Museum in Nicosia
- See All "THE CYPRUS SUNSHINE CUP"
- See All Markets in General in Cyprus
- See All Guarantee for Relaxing Holidays-A Gem in...
- See All Easter -Flaounes in Cyprus
- See All The cheapest karaoke in Paphos!
- See All Carry the Only Necessary. Avoid Heavy...
greekcypriot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cyprus?Share Your Travels