Lemongrass Macau Thai Cafe: "Best Thai Food in Macau!" Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Macau Restaurant Tip by hondayuko

Ilha de Macau Restaurants: 8 reviews and 16 photos

Lemongrass Thai Cafe
by hondayuko
      Lemongrass Thai Cafe
    by hondayuko
  • Best Thai Food in Macau! - Ilha de Macau

I went to this Restaurant and Food was excellent!
I'm a Thai food lover and finally there's a place in Macau that serves real Thai food, not the Chinese-Thai blend that you find in most of the places...they have same quality as you would find in a good place in Bangkok!
Service was nice, usually Macau restaurants outside casinos are really bad in service but this place was nice..manager spoke Japanese and used to live in Japan, I guess that's why.
I had a delicious Pork Neck Waterfall recommended by the chef and all the food was super tasty...portions big and prices cheap...Highly recommended.
They gave us a signature drink on the house called Macau Breeze that was refreshing and we had a nice affordable Portuguese wine that matches the food perfectly.
They do have delivery service as well which I've also tried and every time food taste better!
I'm lokking forward for my next visit to Lemongrass Macau.

Favorite Dish: Nam Tok Kor Moo Yang....great Pork based dish with herbs and matches perfectly with Sticky rice...which they also serve here.
Tom Kah Kai...Superb Coconut Chicken Soup....I had to repeat the order...
Pad Thai Chicken...Thai fried noodles!

Address: Nova Taipa Gardens Block 21 Seng Tou Road 319A-325
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: This place is in Taipa, right in front of the new Park that they are building, in the Nova Taipa building...behind Nova City.
Close by to the Watsons in Taipa.
Tel. is 2883 0010

Phone: 2883 0010
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.lemongrassmacau.com

• Written Nov 7, 2011

Ranked Member

Have you been to Ilha de Macau?