L'HISTORIL - Djibouti: "NICE ENEOUGH" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
I went up the stairs to investigate what the L'Historil looked like inside one day at lunch time. I was greeted by a very pleasant gentleman and shown the big fish tanks and my table. Its air-conditioned and absolutely wonderful inside when you escape the heat. I had a simple lunch of spaghetti, french bread and cold water. It was ok. The menu has much better dishes, especially many seafood delicacies including shark. For non-seafood lovers the prime rib with roquefort cheese sauce sounds gorgeous.
The restaurant does most of its business at dinner time and its recommended you stop by and make reservations beforehand. They do serve beer and wine, but the price of the wine is fairly expensive.
I never made it here for a full meal, but the menu looked great.
Address: Avenue Pascal, Djibouti
Price Comparison: about average
Next door to the Air France Office in its own building. A few steps away from Place Menelik (Menelik Square)
othercontact: 35 47 67
Phone: 35 44 22
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels