"Money Matters" General Warnings Tip by Donna_in_India
General Warnings, Delhi: 27 reviews and 19 photos
1. Double-check all hotel and restaurant bills for errors.
2. Don't leave cash and valuables in your hotel room. Use room safes where available.
3. Keep daily cash in separate pockets.
4. Don't flash jewelry or large sums of money.
5. Never pay for anything upfront - including drivers.
6. Avoid touts!
7. Don't exchange money on the black market.
8. Get a receipt when changing money at an authorized establishment.
9. Carry small bills (Rs 10, 20, 50, 100) for tips, public transportation, etc.
More Warnings and Dangers in Delhi (8)
More Reviews (11)
Donna_in_India's Related Pages
Have you been to Delhi?Share Your Travels