TSEGA CAFE & RESTAURANT: "IT'S OK - Axum, Ethiopia" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
This place stays busy and is listed in a few guide books. In fact there are only about 3 real restaurants in sleepy Axum. This place is OK. Not bad, not great, just good. The service is good and the food is made fresh, so expect to wait. They serve cold beers and have a large menu. Prices are average by Ethiopian standards, which makes it cheap for visitors. I would call this a ?lunch place?. Great for a mid-day meal, but look elsewhere for your evening meal.
I had tibs and a cold Meta beer. Yum.
Address: Axum, Ethiopia
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: On the main street next to Wegagen Bank
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels