TBILISI RESTAURANT, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: "GEORGIAN FOOD" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
I ate here for lunch and had the place to myself. Looking around the beautiful dinning room inside I think I really should have come back for an evening meal. Run by a real (nice) couple from Georgia, my meal was excellent. I sat outside in the sunshine and had a cheese pastry starter and a dish with wrapped cabbage leaves. Throw in a cold beer and friendly staff, a real winner. They also have a selection of Georgian wines.
Open: Sunday To Saturday From 11:00 AM To 11:00 PM
Favorite Dish: THIS IS A DAO RECOMMENDED RESTAURANT
Address: Africa Avenue, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Near Pizzeria Italia behind Bole Printing Press. Signs on Bole Rd.
Phone: 011 550 00 96
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels