OROSCOPO: "BEST BUDGET RESTAURANT IN ADDIS ABABA" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
This restaurant is a little gem. It is run by a nice family and the décor is a confusion of a seafood theme and nice Ethiopian art prints. It is a great food treat for the budget traveller. They do a special cannelloni made in a metal pot on several nights (not every night!). A real treat and they will bring you extra meat sauce no problem.
Its a quiet little place and the menu is varied, but mostly Italian. I have eaten here many times and I have always loved every bite. Service with a smile, good food and it's cheap. You just can't beat that.
Mixed steak (pictured). An absolute taste treat for meat lovers served with fresh injera. Its stewed beef with peppers, onions and spices. A real wow!
THIS IS A DAO RECOMMENDED RESTAURANT
Address: General Wingate St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Near Piazza, 2 blocks down the hill.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels