Primavera: "Gelato...." Top 5 Page for this destination Ice Cream Parlour Primavera Tip by leics

Just a few of the many flavours available....
by leics

Just a few of the many flavours available....
      Primavera exterior
    by leics

There is no doubt that Primavera is extremely popular, not only with visitors but also with locals, who enjoy a gelato during their passegiatta.

I've had an ice-cream from this place on all my visits to Sorrento. They have a vast range of flavours available (and they make crepes as well).

But I have to be honest and say that their ice-cream is nothing special. It is good...but Italian ice-cream always is good, in my experience. It is certainly not cheap at 2.50 euro for a small cone and just one flavour.

Buy a gelato from Primavera by all means, but I think you will find gelato just as good (if not better) elsewhere in Sorrento. Don't assume that its prominent position and apparent popularity mean it's the best available.

Address: Corso Italia
Directions: Between Piazza Tasso and the cathedral.
Phone: 081 877 0385
Rating: 2
Theme: Ice Cream
Website: http://www.primaverasorrento.it/

• Updated Nov 5, 2011

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2016 at 3:29 AM

that was a fine streetwise comment about the best situated for turnover is the best gelato ;-)))

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
      Oct 22, 2016 at 4:40 AM

whilst we have a few Gelato shops in Ottawa, we have in our neighbourhood the first branch of chocolatsfavoris(.com) outside Quebec, what a treat for the fgandchildren on multiple visits ;-)))

• leics's Profile Photo
      Oct 22, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Excellent! I wish I could say the same about where I live but, sadly, good ice-cream...let alone gelato...is very hard to find round here.

leics

“'Take clothes you can layer....' :-)”

Have you been to Sorrento?