"Discount Standard Room (No Window)" Ai Hua Hotel Tip by cal6060
Ai Hua Hotel, Beijing: 12 reviews and 5 photos
I was extending my stays in Beijing, I found this room at Ai Hua Hotel with www.elong.net. It was Y130 per night for Discount Standard Room (Window facing the corridor). Overall, I was not satisfied with this hotel.
1) The room is clean and neat.
2) The shower is working fine.
3) Good locations, nearby Temple of Heaven, bus-stops, and shops.
1) Their counter staffs are very rude, and with attitudes.
2) They turned off their air-condition without any reason, it means they were cheated customers that they provide air-condition services.
3) Their internet line is very slow.
4) Imagine a room without air-condition facing the corridor. I had to open the window, and you could hear people walking and talking even at 2 or 3 am.
5) I told them I would like to check out on my second day, they did not allow me to do that because I had paid for the deposit and three nights rate. The manager refused to talk to me regard the matter.
6) The entire hotel is old and without much renovation in the pass.
I would never go back there : ((
Unique Qualities: No Outstanding Characteristics.
Address: No.48B Tiantan East Road, Chongwen District, Beijing, Beijing Region, 100061, China
Price Comparison: about average
More Hotels in Beijing (3)
More Reviews (126)
cal6060's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels