Piao Home Inn- GuangAnMen: "Budget Room Y98" Beijing Hotel Tip by cal6060

Beijing Hotels: 493 reviews and 584 photos

by cal6060

I booked a Discount Economic Room (No Window) of this motel with elong.net. When I arrived at the motel, the staffs are really friendly and said I was lucky to have booked the Y98 room for 3 nights during National Holiday. I booked the room 2-months in advance due to the rate and the location.

Basically, the room is on the basement of the motel. I walked down on a dusty and dark stairway to the basement corridor. They have a good secure automatic door. When I went into the room, I was having a mix feeling about the room, but I accepted whatever it was as it was only Y98 per night.

Pro:
1) The room is big with King size bed with modern furniture including a computer desk.
2) The shower was functioning well with modern glass panels and a door.
3) The internet's line is working well, but not fast enough as compare back home.
4) The location is not bad as you can find restaurants, supermarkets, public buses, and not far from downtown Beijing.
5) Friendly and helpful staffs.

Con:
1) The room was not clean on the first day I stayed in. The floor was dusty, and the room smile stuffy. But on my second day, it was much better after the cleaner cleaned the room.
2) Part of the room looked like unfinished renovation. I could see a rusty air-cond pipe, and an unpainted wall.

If I can get a good deal Y98 of this motel room in Beijing, I think I might return. Otherwise, there will be no reason for me to return.

Unique Qualities: The Guanganmen Station is under construction. So, they will have metro stop in few years time.

Address: Block 48, Hongju South Street 1, Xuanwu District, Beijing.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Bus: 45 (stop at 广安门货站, Guananmenhuozhen)
Bus: 613/6/109/53/410 (stop at 达官营站, Daguanyingzhen)

Phone: 010-63365557
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Motel
Website: http://www.piaohomeinn.com

• Written Nov 4, 2011

Comments

cal6060

“Planning! Moving! Seeing! Touching! Believing! ”

Have you been to Beijing?