RAS AMBA HOTEL RESTAURANT: "THE 2ND WORST RESTAURANT IN ETHIOPIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Restaurant Tip by DAO
Africa Restaurants: 143 reviews and 458 photos
Ethiopia is renowned for its fantastic food. It?s always fresh, has lots of variety and is well prepared. Except for here. My fish was deep fried. My vegetables were deep fried. Vegetables! And a kind of salad on my plate was ? you guessed it ? deep fried. Salad, fried. How did they do that? I was truly shocked at how bad it tasted. I went to another restaurant afterwards. And the service? I waited for 30 minutes for my waitress to come back with my beer. I am still waiting for her now! And that was in December 2007. I finally found a bar man from upstairs to bring me a beer to go with my meal. The waitress on re-appeared in time to give me the bill (esop in Amharic).
By the way, the food was so bad - I didn't even take pictures!
Favorite Dish: EVERY THING IS BAD - ESPECIALLY THE SERVICE
Address: Ras Amba Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Queen Elizabeth Street, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Near the end of the road East of the National Cathedral and Zoological Museum.
Phone: +251-11-122 80 80
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (338)
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels